Goals & Objectives of HCN
1. Health awareness and services.
2. Promote education.
3.Promote environmentally sustainable income generation.
- To hold reproductive health awareness and education camps.
- To hold other health awareness and alcohol education camps.
- To operate mobile health units.
- To train increased number of social health care mobilizers.
- Bote women will know about the importance of better reproductive health care.
- Everyone attending the health awareness camps will know the importance and ways to better take care of their health.
- Everyone attending the health awareness camps will receive health information related to excess alcoholic consumption and addiction.
Mobile unit/health camp will offer health-care services to those in need in the village at least once a month .
- Botes will be better aware of health and hygiene through updated pamphlets and posters distributed around the villages.
- Social mobilizers will continue to make weekly visits to reinforce healthcare and hygiene and make referrals.
Goal 2. Promote education
- To promote education.
- To increase the enrollment and attendance of children especially girls.
- To maintain the school, library, and school toilet
- To promote the importance of education through awareness camps.
- More children, especially more girls will enroll in school..
- Children will attend school more often.
- More parents will realize the importance of sending children to school and attend schools for themselves as well.
- Increased number of children will receive higher grade level education scholarships.
- Social mobilizers will continue to reinforce attendance in school and other awareness campaigns.
- There will be no drop-outs from school.
- Parents will help maintain the school facilities, such as library, toilette, sports supplies and the school facility.
- There will be increased interactions and sharing of successes or success stories between surrounding community Botes and expansion of services to them as well.
Goal 3. Promote environmentally sustainable income generation
- To promote knowledge of local poultry and fish farming among the women in the community.
- To provide technical assistance to poultry and fish farming.
- To provide environmentally appropriate poultry and fish raising classes.
- To promote nanglo and namlo production .
- To link the local production to the nearby town market.
- To develop opportunities and skills for women to secure employment and income generating opportunity.
- To support and improve socio economic status of women and children.
- Women will secure their employment and/or income generating opportunities.
- Increasingly more Botes will be educated and be aware environmentally sustainable income generating methods.
- Women and children will feel supported and their socio economic status will improve.Under privileged and marginalized community of women and children will feel self-sustained and empowered.
- Botes will develop skills to contribute to the development of their community and help to improve the standard of living for themselves and their families.